Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tell me anything you know about Central Los Angeles High School of the Visual and Performing Art 9?


Tell me anything you know about Central Los Angeles High School of the Visual and Performing Art 9?
Also is there a bus system or do you know of any transportation to get there, and how do you apply to get in? Please answer. I really want to go there. :)
Performing Arts - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Uh i go there. Um, the school's going thorugh some rough times. Like go there if you wanna do the arts. Academics aren't too amazing. There's lots of shakeups in administration. Email me if you wanna know more...I'll be glad to tell you more stuff about the school cause i dont really wanna type EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT IT without specific questions. ....... In my opinion, its not as amazing as it seems.... It's average, but good for arts. There is no school bus transportation to get there. You must get trasnportation yourself. Also, its hard to get in if you don't live in the area. LAUSD mandated that 70 percent of the studetns must come from the immediate area of the school. and it's extremely late to apply. you can still try to though. if you live in the area, you apply thorugh the belmont zone school of choice i think? if not, its a whole different application. I woudln't know too much because when i applied, you basically just had to write a letter to the school about wanting to go there.

Popular Posts