Saturday, January 8, 2011

Is California State University, Los Angeles a good school?


Is California State University, Los Angeles a good school?
First of all, I am from Melbourne, Australia. I'm thinking of applying there when I finish high school. I'm interested in doing an undergraduate degree in social work... I checked the website and they offer it. I was just wondering if I have a chance of being accepted as an international student? Also I would like to know if it looks good on your resume, and what the neighbourhood is like? And also how far it is from the city of Los Angeles? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
their ranked #26 in the state so i wouldn't consider that good. but it depends on what you like. i think you're a good candidate being a international student and all. and the city of los angeles is chaotic...and very busy. but i would love to go to california. good luck!

Popular Posts