Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where can I get inexpensive computers for my non-public school in Downtown Los Angeles?


Where can I get inexpensive computers for my non-public school in Downtown Los Angeles?
I am a credentialed teacher who is also in charge of the computers at my non-public school in downtown Los Angeles. Any good resources/sources that I can use to update my computers inexpensively or for free?
Financial Aid - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Parents are a good resource.


2
Most computer companies have programs for educational institutes, you're probably tax exempt..right? Call Acer or Dell first.. also, many local vendors may have computers in stock..such as laptop programs, etc.


3
Contact large and small companies and ask for donations. If they are unable to give a donation, ask for referrals. Start now because most companies give out their donations about this time. The companies do not have to be computer companies. It can be cash donation to go toward the purchase!


4
Is your institution set up as non-profit 503 [c] ? You may qualify for tax credits which could be used for PC purchases. Another thought is to investigate the various PC recycle sites- they may be a source of low-cost units.

Popular Posts