Thursday, November 18, 2010

How much are classes at Los Angeles School of Gymnastics?


How much are classes at Los Angeles School of Gymnastics?
Hi, I was wondering how much summer classes for girls are, at Los Angeles School of Gymnastics. I can't find there prices anywhere, and I tried calling them, but they just give me a recorder. So I was just wondering if anybody knew. girls classes: age 14, beginner/intermediate
Other - Beauty & Style - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Wow, that is a confusing website! I don't think it states on the website, and they have so many different classes. Leave a message and they will call you back when they have time, or email them and ask -- although it might be too detailed to put on an email for them. Good luck!

Popular Posts