Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How do I find a good tutor in Los Angeles for my High School child?


How do I find a good tutor in Los Angeles for my High School child?
I am the parent of a 10th grader currently located in the Los Angeles area. He needs help in his Math and English courses as well as maybe his SATs in the coming months. What are my options with regard to finding a tutor? Preferably someone who can teach one-on-one. Thanks!
Other - Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Perhaps consider care.com? I think that will help. :)


2
I would recommend going to a local tutoring agency. Although they cost more than hiring a tutor personally, they guarantee a certain level of quality.Also, they offer money back, or free trial hour deals. The one I used was LA Tutors 123 and the tutor they sent me was great. Hope that helps!

Popular Posts