Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where is there a good/cheap driving school around Los Angeles?


Where is there a good/cheap driving school around Los Angeles?
Alright, heres what's up. I am 18 and still not driving. My dad went on a business trip to China for three weeks and he gave me the responsibility of finding myself a driving school that is good and reasonably priced. If I do so, he will pay for my lessons and my car and I'll only have to pay for my insurance. Does anyone know of a good driving school around LA that is cheap but good?
Los Angeles - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
go to http://local.yahoo.com/CA/Los+Angeles/Automotive/Driving+Schools


2
What part of LA? It's no good if we recommend a driving school in the east part of town if you're a westsider. Condor driving school in Eagle Rock is good and reasonably priced. Help us help you.


3
How come somebody can't just teach you to drive? Seems like a waste of money... My dad taught me ... you don't need a driving school once you're 18 if you have a permit...

Popular Posts