Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How long does it take to get a reply from Insight School of Los Angeles CA?


How long does it take to get a reply from Insight School of Los Angeles CA?
Okay so last Thursday (23rd) I completed and submitted the online registration for Insight, so I was wondering how long does the process take to get a reply and material sent (laptop, books)? Also I am currently a Junior and have been in school for about a month now and wanted to know if I end up transfering to Insight will ALL my credits transfer too and will I be able to graduate on time? Any experiences/comments on Insight LA, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Home Schooling - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Last year my brother went to Insight and it took them forever to do anything and they even told all of the students to strive for a D so they can pass. And when you send back the computer they make you pay a couple hundred dollars for insurance.If you are depending on them to contact you about your credits you are screwed, you need to press them and keep calling until you get what you need.

Popular Posts